- No learner may borrow anything (compass, stapler, calculator) from another learner during the examinations. Pins will be provided in the examination venue to fasten the pages of the answer script.
- No learner is allowed to change his allocated seat in the examination room.
- All learners writing examinations leave their satchels in front or at the back of the classroom. No pencil cases are allowed on the desks while learners write an examination.
- Learners must write on both sides of the examination paper.
- If the teacher requests learners to stop writing, because the time is up, everybody must do so immediately.
- Only once everybody has finished writing or the time has expired, may the learners tear the pages out of the examination book and attach them to one another.
- All examination books, even empty covers must be handed in after the examination.
- No one may help or try to help any other candidate, or try to obtain assistance from another candidate, or contact any other candidate in any way or even attempt to do so.
- No book, answer scripts, notes or papers may be in the possession of a candidate at the start of an examination; nothing may be kept under the desk.
- Learners may not read any books or magazines during examination or if a learners is absent during an examination, he / she must present a doctor’s certificate (even if he / she did not write any examination on that day).
- School uniform has to be worn throughout examination times.
- NO CELLPHONES or electronic devices allowed in Examinations venues.
|Register period||07:20 – 07:30|
|1st session||07:30 – 09:15|
|Break||09:15 – 09:45|
|2nd session||09:30 – 12:30|