The Learners’ Representative Council (LRC)
The aims and objectives of the LRC are as follows :
- to promote good relations between the parents, teachers and learners;
- to represent the learners, their interests and aspirations;
- to show leadership and initiative;
- to assist in school discipline;
- to uphold school pride and traditions;
- to contribute to a positive school spirit; and
- to assist in maintaining all school facilities.
The students elected this group of learners from the Grade 11 and 12 classes.
The LRC members for 2012/2013 are:
|1||Du Bois Louw||12|